Demistifying Cloud Accounting with Quickbooks Online
Come and join us at the Apple Store, The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, on Wednesday19th October for a Business Workshop which will introduce you to Cloud Accounting and the Quickbooks Online app.
We'll show you how you can move on from time-consuming desk-based spreadsheets and cut down on the amount of time you spend on your business, wheverever you are and whichever device you're using.
We'll also talk about the intuitive and simple to use Quickbooks Online app for your accounts and see how it integrates with other cloud based apps to help you run your business better.
- see how your business is performing in real time
- keep your data securely backed up
- create branded invoices and quotes
- cost jobs accurately and make time sheets simple
- track inventory
- track and manage your tax liability
- photograph your receipts and expenses
- get paid using Direct Debit
- chase debts automatically
- have a happier and more harmonious relationship with your accountant
Who Should Attend:
Business Owners who appreciate well designed apps.
Kieron Townsend, Director TMT Accounting Ltd and Advanced Quickbooks Online Certified Advisor
The Apple Store
The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
Bristol, BS34 5DG
9.45am Wed 19th October
0117 325 8885