Corporation Tax Returns

If your company or organisation is liable for Corporation Tax you have a responsibility to file a Company Tax Return to HMRC for each accounting period. You must usually file a return even if your company or organisation hasn't made any taxable profits.

If you are not a member of our business partnering programme but use Xero already then we can complete the necessary annual accounts to complete your Company Tax Return and file the CT600 in iXBRL for a flat fee of £1000.

Sorry, CT600, iXBRL? What?

Lots of acronyms but it’s just HMRC-talk. The CT600 is the online return form for your Corporation Tax Return. iXBRL stands for Inline eXtensible Business Reporting Language which is the software language for business financial reporting that HMRC use. We’ll make sure your return is in this correct online format and file it for you, it’s all part of the service.

If you don’t already use acloud accounting package but would like to convert from your old system then we can help with that as well. If you have a financial year to complete as part of that transition period we will treat you as if you are using Xero already and charge £1000 for the Company Tax Return.

Any questions? We love talking about Company Tax Returns. Call us.