Income Tax and Self-Assessment

If you are self-employed or a Company Director then you need to complete a Self Assessment Income Tax return each year. We understand that even a straightforward tax return can seem daunting, and that a more complicated one can keep you up at night.

That’s where we come in. Anyone can file a tax return online using the right software, but the benefit of having a qualified (ACCA) accountant file your Self Assessment Tax Return is that you can be sure that you’re paying the correct amount of tax. We take the time to look at your business and personal circumstances as a whole and work hard to make sure that all expenses and deductions (including Accountancy fees) are claimed. 

Using Xero already? Whether you’re using a Sole Trader or in a Partnership we’ll complete your annual accounts and file your Self Assessment for you. Our fixed fee is £1000 for a Partnership and £500 for a Sole Trader.

If you have a Self Assessment that needs to be filed for other reasons, e.g an investment property or Capital Gains Tax then get in touch so that we can better understand your needs.

We can deal with:

  • Landlords
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Personal Tax